TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 Scope of application
(1) The use of the website as well as all services, orders, orders and deliveries of Vintage Love are exclusively based on the following general terms and conditions (“GTC”). These Terms and Conditions govern the contractual relationship between Vintage Love, owner Ingeborg Grandl, Frauenstr.22, D 80469 Munich, and you as our customer.
(2) The General Terms and Conditions apply regardless of whether you are a consumer, an entrepreneur or a merchant.
(3) We do not accept deviating business conditions from the customer. This also applies if we do not expressly object to the inclusion.
(4) The valid version of the GTC is valid at the time the contract is concluded.
2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of products on our Website does not constitute any offer by vintageloce.de for a purchase contract.
(2) By sending an order via Vintagelove.de by clicking the “BUY IT NOW” button, you are placing a binding offer for a purchase contract with us. You are bound to the order for a period of 2 weeks after delivery of the order. Your right under § 7 to revoke your order shall remain unaffected.
(3) Before submitting an order, you can check the summarized contractual data for any input errors and, if necessary, correct them as indicated in the order process.
(4) On receipt of your order we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and stating the details of your order (order confirmation). Please note that such an e-mail does not constitute a declaration of acceptance of your contractual offer but serves for information purposes only, unless, in addition to the confirmation of the access, the acceptance is also declared.
(5) A contract comes into existence only if we accept your order by means of a declaration of acceptance by e-mail or by the delivery of the ordered articles. That is, acceptance of the purchase offer takes place only by the dispatch of the goods. The purchase contract is concluded when the goods have been delivered to you (the customer).
3 Prices, shipping costs and description
(1) Our prices are final prices. The shipping costs are calculated at checkout and included in the total order price.
(2) All prices shown are inclusive of the applicable statutory value-added tax. The prices refer to the respective illustrated items as described.
(3) Delivery to Germany, Switzerland and other selected countries of the EU by DPD or DHL.
(4) If the delivery is to a country outside the EU, additional duties, taxes or fees may be charged which are to be paid by the customer to the competent customs or tax authorities. For this reason, we recommend that our customers consult the relevant authorities before ordering. We do not know how much such payments are due.
(5) As the items offered by Vintagelove are usually unique, they are not available for a second time after their sale.
4 Payment possibilities and set-off
(1) The purchase price has to be paid at the latest within seven working days from receipt of our invoice. We ask for your understanding that after having received our invoice, we can only reserve 7 working days for you and your payment has to be received within this period. If no payment is made, we have to cancel your order after the deadline.
(2) You can transfer the purchase price to our account specified under Vintagelove.de in advance (transfer before shipment) or pay via the online payment system PayPal. When paying through PayPal, you will be forwarded to PayPal via an encrypted security system. Payment by PayPal is also possible with credit card. Enter your customer details and transfer the money to the email email@example.com
(3) You are not entitled to set off against our claims, unless your counterclaims are legally established or undisputed.
5 Delivery conditions and reservation of advance payment
(1) We are entitled to partial deliveries as far as this is reasonable for you.
(2) The delivery time for deliveries within Germany is approximately 3 – 4 business days, for deliveries to the EU approx. 4 – 7 working days. If payment in advance was chosen as payment option, the goods will be dispatched only after the full purchase price has been credited to our account, otherwise with contract conclusion. Special delivery times are indicated on the respective product page.
6 Self-delivery clause and reservation of title
(1) If we discover any errors or damages after conclusion of a contract with an ordered article, we are entitled to solve the delivery obligation. In this case we are obligated to notify you without delay of the non-availability of the article and to reimburse you immediately if necessary.
(2) The delivered items remain the property of Vintage Love until full payment of the purchase price.
7 Revocation right
(1) If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who makes the order for a purpose which can not be attributed to her commercial or self-employed occupation), you are entitled to a right of revocation under the statutory provisions.
(2) In the case of the exercise of the right of revocation, you shall pay the costs of the return, in accordance with the content of the following instruction concerning revocation.
(3) For the rest, the provisions, which are reproduced in detail in the following, apply to the right of revocation
Right of revocation
You may revoke your declaration of the contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (e-mail or letter, for example) or – if the goods are delivered to you before the deadline – by returning the goods. Excluded from the right of revocation are reduced articles. The period begins upon receipt of this instruction in text form but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in the case of recurring delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfilment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para (1) and (2) of the German Civil Code as well as our obligations pursuant to § 312g (1) sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 of the German Civil Code. The timely dispatch of the revocation or of the goods is sufficient to ensure the revocation period. The revocation must be sent to:
D 80469 München
In the case of an effective revocation, the services received at both ends shall be returned and any benefits drawn if necessary. We can only accept the return of non-faulty items that are in their original condition, have not been worn, altered or washed, and have all tags still attached. You are only required to compensate us for any loss in value if the loss in value can be traced back to unnecessary handling, which goes beyond the admissible proofing of the condition of the item, its characteristics and functionality. Items are to be returned at your risk. You must pay the regular cost of the return if the delivered product corresponds to the ordered product. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the sending of your declaration of revocation or returning the product, for us with their receipt.
End of revocation
Note on legal exceptions to the right of revocation
You do not have the right of revocation under the statutory provisions (§ 312d Abs. 4 No. 1 and No. 2 BGB) among other things in the case of remote sales contracts for the delivery of goods which have been manufactured according to your specifications or which are clearly tailored to your personal requirements or which are not suitable for return due to their nature.
8 Warranty and Accessibility
(1) In the case of any material or legal deficiencies, you are entitled to all rights under the statutory provisions, provided that the limitations and exclusions provided for in § 9 apply to claims for damages or replacement of futile expenses.
(2) Any sales guarantee provided by us for certain articles or manufacturing guarantees granted by the producers of certain articles shall be subject to the claims due to defects of property or rights within the meaning of paragraph 1. Details of the extent of such guarantees shall be derived from the guarantee conditions which apply to the articles Enclosed.
(3) Minor, technically unavoidable or customary deviations of the quality, colour, width, weight, equipment or design of samples are not defects.
(4) The images used to describe the goods are sample photos. These do not always represent the article in a natural way, but serve as an illustration. Depending on the screen used, colours and sizes can be displayed differently.
(5) If you have any questions or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form on vintagelove.de.
(1) We shall be liable to you in all cases of contractual and external liability in case of wilful intent or gross negligence, in accordance with statutory provisions, for damages or replacement of futile expenses
(2) In other cases – unless otherwise provided for in paragraph 3 – we shall be liable only if a contractual obligation has been breached, the fulfilment of which means that the contract can only be carried out at regular intervals and, Limited to the replacement of the foreseeable and typical damage. In all other cases, our liability is excluded, subject to the provisions of clause 3.
(3) Our liability for damage resulting from injury to life, body or health and the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected by the above limitations and exclusions.
10 Contractual Agreement, Applicable Law, Jurisdiction
(1) Contracts on vintagelove.de can only be closed in German and English
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN purchase law. If you have placed the order as a consumer and have your habitual residence in another country at the time of your order, the application of mandatory legal provisions of this country shall not be affected by the choice of law as per sentence 1.
(3) If you are a merchant and have your seat at the time of the order in Germany, the exclusive court of jurisdiction is Munich. This shall be the case if the customer does not have a general court of jurisdiction in Germany or the place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the action is brought. In addition, the applicable legal provisions apply to local and international jurisdiction.
1 Applies to deliveries to the following country: Germany. Delivery times for other countries and information on the calculation of the delivery date can be found here: Delivery and payment terms
2 According to § 19 of the small tax exemption, no VAT.